Monday, December 14, 2009

Home on the Range

Hello, everyone.

My apologies for such severe neglect, but I'm finally home.

I got home Thursday night around midnight after MORE roadbumps (vomiting in the Sydney airport, several hours worth of delays, the usual). Even though I was exhausted, I didn't fall asleep until about 4:00 a.m., and I'm still adjusting to the jetlag. However, I'm home. And that's all that matters.

I went to the doctor on Friday, and they've diagnosed me. Long story short, I had a stomach bug that messed up my systems for a while and I was having a hard time getting back on track, which explained why food looked so repulsive to me: my stomach couldn't remember how to deal with it.

Anyway, I'm slowly improving. I'm keeping down whole meals with little difficulty and my energy levels are slightly more dependable (slightly: I napped for four hours yesterday). Hopefully, I'll be completely healed by the end of the week.

This may or may not be the end. Feel free to check back.

Most of all, thank you SO MUCH for following. Your support has made this whole ordeal easier to handle, and I love you all.

Love,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Heey maggi,,this is wafa the Saudi ;)it was so nice meeting you,,sorry to read about the stomach bug :s hope u feel better soon,,n' as we say here "Salmat" <3
    keep on posting n' wish you the best of luck in you project n' studying :)

    Welcome Home! XD

    ReplyDelete