Saturday, December 5, 2009

Illness updates

Today I did not write a proper entry. My apologies.

I'm still sick. No longer vomiting but still very shaky and weak, with a touchy stomach. Talked to my parents (apparently my brother had something similar) and boyfriend quite a bit today... still petrifying to be sick so far away from home and with so few resources.

Hopefully will be back at the Parliament tomorrow, but we'll see.

Thank you for the prayers and support. I can feel them working!

Love,
Maggie

2 comments:

  1. Maggie, your mom told us about the debilitating homesickness...I'm sorry it is so hard, and seemingly so out of character! And even worse to be so sick, far from home. Blessings and prayers for healing, recovery, and pure joy for the rest of your trip.
    Inspite of everything, you have written about some incredible experiences! I am amazed and delighted that such a thing - such sharing among diverse faiths and cultures is even possible. And to encounter three loving, compassionate mothers at the moment you most needed them is nothing short of miraculous.
    I will be glad to keep reading your posts and hearing more about this Parliment experience. Thanks for sharing your adventures (all of them : )
    grace and peace,
    Laurie Eaton (one of your mom's clergy women friends)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Maggie, Your Mom called us this evening to tell us you may be having apendicitis. No fun, I have walked this road. Wish there was some way for me to twitch my nose and be there to give you a hug and then another hug. I have said prays of thanks for those three wonderful women you met in the "Quiet Room'. Please take good care of yourself and know that my love and hugs are with you all the time, Gram

    ReplyDelete